So, I figured it was time for an update on my list of goals for 2012. I would say so far so good but you be the judge.
Update website (I was so excited to launch my new website last week and although I’m still tweaking it here and there, I’m mostly finished. Check it out and let me know what you think!)
2. Redesign blog (If you hadn’t noticed, I’ve done nothing)
3. Find a charity to support with a percentage of profit (Still looking into this one)
purchase more props ( This only gets a small mark through cause I’ve only added one thing, Click here to see)
5. Implement Senior’s Rep program (I think this will be the next priority on the list)
Display work at other local businesses such as Breaking New Ground in Portsmouth (I’m on the list at Breaking New Ground in Portsmouth! Hope to get some more)
7. Master some new lighting equipment I just bought (Ha, haven’t even touched them)
8. Create a video promo (Not a chance)
Hold more facebook contests/giveaways ( This goal is pretty ongoing but I did have a 16×20 canvas giveaway contest in January which you can check out here)
10. Write more blog posts that have
tips, suggestions, and educational material for readers. (I’ve done two of these, here and here. Hopefully with more regularity now that my website is done. Did I mention I have a new website, cause I’m really excited about it and would love for you to check it out. My new website that is. Hehe.